Automotive Parts Stock Person
Automotive Parts Stock Person (Honda)
The Conicelli Family is committed to our employees. They are the very core of our business and have helped us to achieve our success over the past 35 years. It is extremely important for us to hire the best people and create a respectful and caring culture within our organization so each employee can achieve their goals.
Conicelli Honda is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Parts Stock Person who has is passionate about automotive parts, excels in customer service and wants to grow with our team. We are willing to train the right candidate and help them advance further in the parts department.
The hours for this position are 5 AM to 1 PM Tuesday to Friday and 8 AM to 4 PM Saturday. The starting pay rate is $12.50 per hour.
- Loading/Unloading shipment trucks
- Assisting route drivers with loading their deliveries
- Stocking incoming parts to shelves
- Inventory/General maintenance
- Occasional parts deliveries and pick-ups
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of parts counter experience
- Prior Reynolds and Reynolds experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to interact professionally with others (sales-force, customers, lenders)
- 401K – With Employer Match
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverages
- 24 Hour Accident Plan
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing, including background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).