Automotive Parts Counter Person
Automotive Parts Counter Person (Honda)
45K- 50K / Year
The Conicelli Family is committed to our employees. They are the very core of our business and have helped us to achieve our success over the past 35 years. It is extremely important for us to hire the best people and create a respectful and caring culture within our organization so each employee can achieve their goals.
Conicelli Honda is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Parts Counter Person who has is passionate about automotive parts, excels in customer service and wants to grow with our team. The Parts Counter Person will provide a critical part in our operations by providing excellent service to our customers, issuing parts and accessories to mechanics, and ordering parts.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of parts counter experience
- Prior Reynolds and Reynolds experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to interact professionally with others (sales-force, customers, lenders)
- 401K – With Employer Match
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverages
- 24 Hour Accident Plan
Starting salary may vary based on experience.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing, including background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).