The IST Intern is responsible to work directly with senior technicians to provide collaborative IT helpdesk support to over 600 end-users (both remotely and in person).
About Our Organization:
The Conicelli Management Group is comprised of our six automotive dealerships, our service centers, the Collision Center in Conshohocken as well as our subsidiary, Carriage Trade Auto Auction. We have sixteen buildings stretched between Plymouth Meeting and Delaware County and employ over 1,100 individuals.
As a part of the IT Department, you will play a key role within the organization and its day-to-day operations. We utilize both on-prem servers as well as Microsoft cloud services (O365 & Azure).
- General IT/computer issues that may arise
- Learn about ticketing systems, creating User tickets and documenting technical issues; Assists PC users by helping to identify and resolve problems
- Perform troubleshooting, testing, documentation, and installation of software and hardware on desktop, laptop, networking and telecommunications systems including data, video and voice; Research, escalate and perform problem determination and resolution
- Troubleshoots and repairs issues with the Ethernet Data Network, WiFi Network, Analog and VoIP Telephone equipment, Computers, Printers, Basic A/V, and Cable TV
- Basic website formatting/updating
- Work within the O365 environment as an administrator (Azure, Office, Exchange, etc)
- Assist with active projects and migrations
- Complete aptitude testing to ensure training is providing valuable feedback
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is driven, has a passion for this field and someone who can work both independently or with a team to ensure that projects are completed with the highest quality possible.
- Good understanding of PC hardware/software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse user group of faculty, staff and students while exercising superior interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Go-getter attitude, eagerness towards tasks; ambition
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must submit to a pre-employment background and drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Must not be afraid of heights
Preferred Skills (Not required):
- Networking Certifications
- Azure Certified Systems Admin
- Valid Driver’s License – Clean driving record