Automotive Service Technician
Automotive Technician (Hourly and Flat Rate)
Service Technician - $1500 Signing Bonus (FLAT RATE TECHS ONLY)
Conicelli Autoplex is looking for experienced and entry level, self-motivated Service Technicians to join our team! The Conicelli Family is committed to our employees and provide an environment to establish a career and grow with the organization. We offer continued growth opportunities for those that exhibit talent, energy and ambition to succeed. We offer a top-tier benefits package to all full-time employees, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescriptions, 401K with Employer Match, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, 24 Hour Accident Plan, Employee Referral Bonuses and Paid Vacation and Sick time.
As a Service Technician, your responsibilities will include a variety of tasks ranging from standard maintenance to diagnosing and repairing complex vehicle problems. Service Technicians must be knowledgeable of all automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes and heat/air condition. The ability to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment is a must. Strong communication skills are required to inform the Service Advisor of findings, repairs and recommended services.
All of our service centers are climate controlled to ensure the comfort of our employees!
- Service and maintain vehicles appropriately
- Provide consistent service for all vehicles
- Maintain a safe environment by complying with all regulations
- Organize work and be able to prioritize daily duties
- Maintain records of job status/completion for Service Advisors/customers
- Diagnose and resolve vehicle issues
- Maintain high ethical standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent, automotive training highly preferred
- PA State and Emissions License preferred
- ASE certifications preferred
- Ability to understand manufacturer’s specifications
- Must be able to perform all job functions that require bending, standing, lifting, and reaching.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Selected candidates must be available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary.
- Prior experience at an automotive dealership preferred (Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai and Genesis).
Dom Conicelli opened Conicelli Autoplex in 1982. For 35 years Conicelli Autoplex has been a staple in the community, with Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai and Genesis dealerships in Conshohocken, PA, and Conicelli Toyota of Springfield, PA. Many members of the Conicelli family are actively involved in managing and operating the business. Management understands that great employees are the core of our business and key to achieving success.
Conicelli is focused on hiring the best people and creating a respectful, caring culture that enable each employee to achieve success. Join our team!
Positions are located in Conshohocken, PA. Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).